International Convention Centre Sydney
14 Darling Drive
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph +61 2 9215 7100
For details on how to get to ICC Sydney by ferry, light rail, train, bus, water taxi, taxi or Uber, bicycle or on foot – see the Green Transport and Access Options section on the Getting to ICC Sydney webpage. The Best Driving Approach section provides instructions on how to approach by car from the north, west, south and east.
ICC Sydney operates two 24 hour car parking stations with a total of 826 parking spaces including 11 disabled parking bays, 25 motorcycle parking spaces, 50 bicycle racks and 20 electric car charge spaces. For more information, including Parking Rates, see the Parking section of the Getting to ICC Sydney webpage.
For information on public transport and accessibility services for travellers with limited mobility, see Accessible travel.
ICC Sydney is committed to providing a venue that is inclusive and equitable, where all feel welcome and have an enjoyable, safe and comfortable experience. ICC Sydney complies with regulations and laws governing accessibility and the rights of persons with specific needs. Some of the venue’s accessibility features include:
- Equitable and step-free access to every entertainment, exhibition and conference venue
- Accessibility ramps
- Designated drop off points
- Wheelchair seating with adjacent carer seat available in all theatre venues
- Clear and intuitive circulation to key areas
- Lowered counters at key retail and service points
- Accessible pedestrian linkages to light rail and taxis
- Accessible car parking spaces
- Lift access from car parks
- Spacious passenger lifts for patrons
- Wheelchair-accessible baby change facilities
- Centrally located changing places facility
- Wheelchair and ambulant accessible restroom facilities for patrons
- Guide dogs and other registered assistance dogs are welcome in all areas
Details are available on the ICC Sydney Accessibility webpage.
- Live captioning will be provided for all conference presentations
- Auslan interpreters will be provided if requested
- There will be volunteers available during the conference to provide any additional support attendees may have on the day
We want to be able to appropriately support all attendees, so please let us know if you have any access requirements when you register.
Please contact us if you have any questions.